|Are You There S.M.I.T.S? It's Me Samson|
|Season 3, Episode 15|
|Air Date||September 22, 2006|
|Storyboard by||Eddie Trigueros|
|Directed by||Lindsey Pollard|
|Lazlo Loves a Parade||Tusk Wizard|
Are You There S.M.I.T.S? It's Me Samson is the fifteenth episode of season three and the sixty-sixth episode on the series.
Samson believes he has upset S.M.I.T.S. (The Scoutmaster in the Sky), thus being pelted by sports balls wherever he goes.
Samson believes that S.M.I.T.S. (Scoutmaster in the Sky) is angry at him because he was doing tai chi out of order and now S.M.I.T.S. is throwing balls at him. He decides to protect himself with pillows and it works, but then he becomes a bully. Come tomorrow, his pillow armor is gone and left out in the open, and when he finds all the campers (minus the Jelly Bean trio helping Chef McMuesli) armed with pillows and wanting revenge. Just before they can pelt Samson, a rain of balls hit them all, except Samson. At first Samson believes the curse was over, but was crushed by a giant ball.. Samson mutters that he deserved that. It's late revealed that the balls were the result of a factory conveyor belt malfunctioning.
- Fourth time when Clam doesn't speak.
- Even though Chip/Skip wasn't wearing pants Samson still gave him a wedgie.
- The title is a parody of Are You There God? It's Me Margaret.
- This marks the first very time Scoutmaster Lumpus and Slinkman don't appear in this episode.
- Samson appears naked for the third time in this episode.
- We find out the scoutmaster in the sky is also called S.M.I.T.S. The scoutmaster in the sky was first mentioned in Over Cooked Beans by Lazlo.
- This is the second time we see the Camp Store. First time was in No Beads, No Business.
- Running gag: Samson getting hit by balls wherever he goes.
- Goof: When Samson is under his bed, he has no clothes, mouth, legs, or arms.