|Beans Are from Mars|
|Season 1, Episode 1b|
|Air Date||July 8, 2005|
|Written by||Mike Roth|
|Gone Fishin' (Sort of)||Snake Eyes|
Beans Are from Mars is the episode of season one and the first episode on the series.
The Squirrel Scouts suspect Lazlo and his friends are from another planet, and so they kidnap them for some genuine alien interrogation.
- Turkey Reel - Harry Bluestone & Emil Cadkin
- Bugle Fanfare - Harry Bluestone & Emil Cadkin
- Comedy Snatches 8 - Keith Papworth [Someone call 911!]
- Link Z - Patrica Cory
- Mud - Ron Aspery
- Watch Out! - Dick Walter
- Saw Theme - William Trytel
- Persuasion - Johnny Hawksworth [The Squirrel Scouts kidnap Lazlo, Raj and Clam]
- Games Played In The Dark - Richard Harvey
- Synchrostings - Part 11 - Trevor Duncan ["Our plan to take over the world of course!"]
- Evil Alien Attack 1 - Harry Bluestone & Emil Cadkin
- Alien Spacecraft (A) - Gregor Narholz
- The stuffed "patient" that the Jelly Beans operate on would be seen again falling from Ms. Mucus's trailer in the episode "Beans in Toyland".
- When we see Gretchen for the last time, she has no sleeves.
- In the scene in which Gretchen says "Shut your traps!", Nina's badge sash is gone.
- When Lazlo is trying to practice first aid on the doll, at first, it has a bandage on its head. Later, it's gone and after it is electrocuted, the bandage is returned.
- When Lumpus says "know this by heart", Slinkman is holding reading cards, but in the next shot, Slinkman is right next to Lumpus when just a second ago he was in front of Lumpus.
- The Totem pole in the Jelly Bean's cabin has a monkey (Like Lazlo), an elephant (Raj) and a rhino (Clam) carved into it.
- When the Squirrel scouts get their ice cream, Patsy can be seen eating Neapolitan flavor, Nina vanilla, and Gretchen chocolate.
- At the end of the episode, you'll notice that Nina's glasses slightly slipped, and you can see her real eyes.
- Patsy, the Squirrel Scout member, has a crush on Lazlo.
- Patsy: (sobbing) I never thought my Lazlo could be...an alien!
- (The masked Squirrel scouts have just tied up the Jelly beans)
- Raj: Who-who are you?
- Clam: Wh-what d'ya want?
- Lazlo: (Sniffs) And why do you smell so nice?
- Patsy: (Giggles)
- Lazlo: The patient's eyes are googly again!
- Lazlo: It's so cold, I can see my breath! (breathing out snowflakes) Hey, what's wrong with Clam?
- (Clam is getting a brain freeze)
- Raj: (Laughs) He has what we call the "brain freeze." (gets a brain freeze with His face except for his nose imploding inside His head.)
- Lazlo: Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha! Brain freeze! (gets a brain freeze and making funny faces, as the Squirrel Scouts laughed at them outside the cabin.)
- Gretchen: Be careful!
- Nina: Your faces could stick that way.
- Patsy: Especially since you just ate 16 gallons of frozen glue.
- Nina: And, uh, (her glasses slip.) everyone knows that aliens don't eat ice cream. (re-adjusts her glasses.)
- Lazlo: Oh, yeah? Let's recharge!
- Squirrel Scouts: (screaming in terror as the Jelly scouts statically recharge themselves)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.