|Beans in Toyland|
|Season 3, Episode 5|
|Air Date||July 20, 2006|
|Storyboard by||Stephanie Erdel|
|Written by||Mike Roth|
|Directed by||Lindsey Pollard|
|Waiting for Edward||Where's Clam|
Beans in Toyland is the fifth episode of season three and the episode on the series.
When Clam makes a toy airplane, Edward played around with it but then, it was accidentally landed on Ms. Mucus' trailer. As the Jelly Trio to decide to go take it, many feared going, since Ms. Mucus confiscates all the toys who fell into her trailer. As Clam tries to get his toy back, Lazlo and Raj decided to go and save him. Clam then finds many toys inside of Ms. Mucus' trailer. They get however caught. How would they escape?
- Clam bites down on Ms. Mucus' fingers and chews on them.
- Ms. Mucus' shouts and shakes her hand and wipes the spit off of her fingers
- The rag doll from Beans Are From Mars is seen.
- Samson is once again hit by a volleyball.
- Edward's Veronica doll from the episode Hello Dolly is one of the recovered toys from Ms. Mucus.
- We see hints of Clam's genius from Prodigious Clamus by him making a plane out of a hair dryer.
- The "Scab-Blasting" toy from Movie Night is seen again.
- Creator in-joke: The tire Ms. Mucus is "rolling with" is a "Murray Tread", an in-joke about series creator/executive producer Joe Murray.
- This episode parodies the Victor Herbert operetta Babes in Toyland, an annual Christmas staple of television.
- July 20 is the birthday of Carlos Alazraqui.
Miss Mucus: "Everyone knows that Bean Scout socks can kill...it's true!"
(toys are falling all around.)
Edward: I hate toys.
(Veronica doll falls next to him.)