I have watch the show so much until CN stopped showing it. I would watch it most of the time with my brother, and sometimes with my father too. My father would tell when a cartoon character on a show that would sound like Lumpus.
I can't believe Kenny could play both Lumpus and Slinkman. Also I have YouTube channel were I made a video if anyone on my channel remembered this show. Here's a link:
I can't believe it's been ten years since Camp Lazlo aired on Cartoon Network. I remember seeing the promos for it in the Summer of 2005, and they were pretty interesting. When the show premiered on July 8, 2005, I was impressed with the first four episodes. Because of that, I watched the whole first season. After the first season, I chose to watch the whole show.
To this day, I could've swore that It's No Picnic aired HOURS before the shows planned premier. I'll never know if that is true or not.
I've never drawn artwork or wrote fanfiction, but I believe that my knowledge of the show was what helped make this wiki great.
I want to adopt this wiki because it's really messed up and we need a full Camp Lazlo wiki. Are you guys okay with that?
Here is a story I made about my reaction to the episode S is for Crazy and starts out with the prank on Raj note may be horrible
Raj: *Screaming after seeing trunk cut off*
Lumpus and Samson: Hahahahahahahahahahahh Crazeh *exits bathroom* lets flood a lake argh argh..
Trout (me): *comes out of a toilet* Whats wrong dude?
Raj: Scoutmaster Lumpus and Samson cut of my trunk with a piece of paper *cries* and now they are going to flood the Leaky Lake with chocolate in 3 minutes an...
Trout: Wait just a secone did you say chocolate
Trout: CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE *Screams* CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- skips to a bush next to the docks at Leaky Lake
Lumpus: Hehe I got a bag of pudding at the right time…
Okay Fellow Cartoon Network Fans,
There's an upcoming Cartoon Network show called Grojband planned to air TBA 2013. The show is about a 13 year old boy named Corey Riffen who starts his own band in his garage. It is created by Mark Thornton and David Kauffman who are from the Total Drama Franchise. There's a wiki for it called Grojband Show Wiki. Please DO NOT go to grojband.wikia.com/ because no one knows who the founder is and it has nothing on it at all. I ask you today if you could at least join the Grojband Show Wiki Community or acknowledge the topic in a chatroom conversation. Because we need all the help we can get.
The name is Grojband Show Wiki.
You can visit at http://grojbandshow.wikia.com/
Since Camp Lazlo ever ended in March 2008 I was bored because it ended and I had to watch reruning shows or ones I hadn't watched in a long time so please agree if you think the writers should make more episodes.
- Lazlo as Ginger Baker (drummer)
- Clam as Eric Clapton (guitarist)
- Raj as Jack Bruce (bassist)
Cream is a blues-based band from the UK that formed in 1967 and split in 1969, and reunited sometime in the 2000s. Eric Clapton and Ginger Baker were from England, Jack Bruce was from Scottland. So far, all 3 members are still alive.
- Clam as Davy Jones (vocals, marracas, tamborine, etc) because he's the smallest and because Clam can immitate voices
- Raj as Peter Tork (bassist) because he's shy and like Peter (in real life) is smart; In the Monkees tv series, Peter is the "dummy", but in real life is smart. Also, Raj is the 2nd smallest.
- Lazlo as Micky Dolenz (most lead vocals, drums) because he's the goofball, and the 2nd tallest. Ironically, Micky Dolenz is an atheist, while Lazlo believes in SMITS (who is like God).
- Slinkman as Mike Nesmith (guitar) because he's the tallest, and a good leader, and is unlikely to join for a Monkees reunion.
The Monkees were a Beatles-based group, "formed" in 1965 as a band for a tv show of the same name. The ban split in 1968 shortly aft…
- Raj as Freddie Mercury (the lead singer) because both of them are shy in person (despite Freddie's crazy stage antics), and because Freddie was born in Africa and Raj was born in Asia.
- Clam as John Deacon (the bassist) because John doesn't sing on any Queen album, and Clam is usually silent, and because he's the smallest.
- Lazlo as Brian May (the guitarist) because he's the tallest
- Samson as Roger Taylor (the drummer)
Formed in England in 1970, split in 1991 after Freddie Mercury's tragic death from AIDS. John Deacon is now retired, the other 2 members sometimes tour as "Queen+ [musician]" (like Queen+Paul Rogers)