|Season 3, Episode 25|
|Air Date||February 23, 2007|
|Storyboard by||Eddie Trigueros|
|Directed by||Swinton O. Scott III|
|Scoop of the Century||Strange Trout from Outer Space|
Boxing Edward is the twenty-fifth episode of season three and the episode on the series.
- When Samson first puts the tag on the box, it says "Anywhere but Here". But later in the episode, it says "Fragile".
- Samson said Edward still had a rash. He was probably referring to the mystery rash everyone had in Hot Spring Fever.
- Camp Kidney has their own post office.
- Edward can drive Pinto cabin.
- We learn that Samson runs the post office.
- Scoutmaster Lumpus doesn't appear in this episode.
- This is the second time Ms. Mucus beats Edward up. (The first time was in Mascot Madness.)
- This is the last episode for season 3.
- Running Gags:
- Edward keeps telling campers they can come with him out of camp.
- Edward keeps getting more stamps.
- Goof: Where Edward asks for Jelly Beans help Clam's black pants go missing for a split second.
- End credits: Edward in the Post office trying to get Samson to say his number.
- Edward: I'm so excited to be leaving this place that I don't care that I'm surrounded by all you losers!
- Edward: It was you! You were the one that messed up the showers. And the flagpole. And, I don't want to mention what you did with Slinkman!
- (Edward anxiously opens the box he wants to see where he and the Bean Scouts are in)
- Edward: We're in... We're in... (looking at the sign) Oh no, "ACORN FLATS SUNFLOWER FIELD?"!!
- Edward: I just want to see Camp Kidney in a view mirror, that's all.(drives the cabin into the gate until Slinkman blocks the gate)
- Slinkman: Hold it! Edward, you know you're not supposed to drive the cabins out of camp.
- Edward: Fine! (leaves the cabin) You park it.
- Edward: Fine, I'll get some more stamps.
- (Samson covers his eyes)
- Samson: He's still got that rash...
- Edward: (To Samson) FOR THE LOVE OF LUMPUS! Press the button already!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.