|Season 2, Episode 15|
|Air Date||March 10, 2006|
|Storyboard by||John Infantino|
|Written by||Kent Osborne|
|Directed by||Russell Calabrese|
|The Great Snipe Hunt||Slap Happy|
Burpless Bean is the fifteenth episode of season two and the episode on the series.
- In this episode, The hippo was credited as Sheldon. In Campers All Pull Pants, he was credited as Milt.
- This is the second time Nina is alone. She is the only female character in this episode.
- The song the Bean Scouts sang and burped in was called "Camptown Races". It was similar to the song they sang in Racing Slicks, but the racing song was called "Go-Kart Racers" instead.
- This marks the first time Lazlo burped.
- It seems that in this episode, Chef McMuesli dislikes soda.
- We learn Chef McMuesli confiscates various soda cans like Lumpus confiscates candy, TV, and other technology.
- Lazlo reveals that he loves all creatures.
- This is the first time we get to see what Edward's brothers look like.
- We learn that Edward has 4 brothers and he is the youngest of the 5.
- When Clam burps, he sounds like an opera singer.
- "Tales to Stupefy" is Nina's favorite magazine.
- Credits: Milt The Hippo Bean Scout trying to master juggling.
- Lumpus: (watching a camper try to perform his talent) Why do we have this talent show every year, Slinkman?
- Slinkman: It helps scouts build self-esteem, sir.
- Lumpus: Some people don't deserve self-esteem.
- Edward: I said imagine it!!!
- Lazlo: Oh.... Sorry! (closes his eyes) Wow!
- Edward: Lazlo, why do you hate me?
- Lazlo: Scoutmaster Lumpus! Edward had another one of his episodes. Should I get his anger bag?
- Lazlo: Don't worry Edward. A comic book told me why I can't burp.
- Edward: And why's that?!?
- Lazlo: I'm a robot.
- Edward: Heres one
Lazlo: Gee Edward you don't look so good
Edward: I feel a little blow it to tell you the true
- Chef Mcmuesli: Hey you kids stay out of my soda patch.
- Lazlo and Edward: Chef Mcmuesli.
- Chef Mcmuesli: Soda is for losers! It contains carbonated formaldehyde and other toxic ingredients.
- Edward: Lazlo
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.