|Creepy Crawly Campy|
|Season 3, Episode 9|
|Air Date||August 17, 2006|
|Storyboard by||Eddie Trigueros|
|Written by||Kaz and Eddie Trigueros Merriwether Williams and Steve Little (story)|
|Directed by||Lindsey Pollard|
|Squirrel Seats||Sweet Dream Baby|
Creepy Crawly Campy is the ninth episode of season three and the sixtieth episode on the series.
Raj is usually terrified of insects, but an oddly cute bug has him turning over a new leaf.
- Lazlo asks Raj what happened to his sandals, then his flip-flops. Sandals and flip-flops are the same thing
- In the caption, Lumpus said 'Franklin' instead of Slinkman.
- Credits: Elebug and other bugs like her carry Lumpus and the campers. Lumpus waves at some of them.
- Raj confronts his fear of bugs in this episode.
- Chip and Skip are revealed to be vermins.
- Samson sheds so drastically in this episode.
- Flight of the Bumblebees are being played after Raj summons the bugs during the next morning.
- (the Bean Scouts are knocking on Lumpus' door, screaming in fear)
- Lumpus: WHAT???!! WHAT BUG???!!!! BEAN SCOUTS AREN'T AFRAID OF BUGS!!!!!
- (Lazlo and Clam watch as Raj and Elebug leave)
- Lazlo: There goes our boy, Clam. A Bean and his bug.
- Clam: They grow up so fast. (sobs, pauses for a moment, then sobs again)
- Raj: Did you know that flies can taste with their feet, or that a cockroach can live nine days without a head? And that it's only the girl mosquito that bites?
- Clam: (dressed as a head of broccoli) Broccoli. Eat your greens.
- Edward: Zip It bug boy!
- Ping-Pong: Mosquitoes have sucked up all the hippo’s blood. (Milt’s body has became so emaciated that his clothes have suddenly fell down)
- Edward: The Lemmings refuse to leave the lake.
- Samson: And I darned your scratched off all of my fur man!
- Raj: You know what? Come to think of it. (turned to the Bean Scouts, as they turned to him) I think I rather have a puppy.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.