|Season 3, Episode 11|
|Air Date||August 22, 2006|
|Storyboard by||John Infantino|
|Written by||Kent Osborne|
|Directed by||Russell Calabrese|
|Sweet Dream Baby||Spacemates|
Dirt Nappers is the eleventh episode of season three and the episode on the series.
The episode begins when Samson gets a new vacuum cleaner and sucks up all of the dirt in camp. Instead of making Camp Kidney clean, most Bean Scouts have gotten injured trying to play outside. Nurse Leslie does a little research and finds out that without the dirt or their flies, Chip & Skip will lay dormant for a century. So the Bean Scouts go over to Acorn Flats to receive their dirt back. In which the Squirrel Scouts will not let them have the dirt back (because it is for their new spa), so Samson and the other Bean Scouts start insulting them including so that way the Squirrel Scouts would throw their dirt at them. Where the spa blows up and dirt flies onto the Bean Scouts. Later they acquire back their dirt and Lazlo orders Samson to never do something like that again.
Production Music Edit
- Lighting The Fuse (A) - Dick Walter
- Lighting The Fuse (B) - Dick Walter
- Editor's Falling Over (F) - Dick Walter
- Dead March 2 - Alfred Kluten
- Dramatic Impact 5 - Ivor Slaney
- Drama Link (E) - Hubert Clifford
- Man About Town - Laurie Johnson
- Fanfare - Robert Sharples
- Command Post 1 - Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin
- Bossa Cubana - Gerhard Narholz
- It shows that the Squirrel Scouts have a spa.
- Scoutmaster Lumpus, Jane Doe, Ms. Mucus, Commander Hoo Haw, Chef Heimlich McMuesli, and Slinkman do not appear in this episode.
- This is the only time any Bean Scout has insulted the Squirrel Scouts.
- Edward: Well, sleeptime fellas. See you next century
- Samson: (yells) (off-on screen) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I know where the dirt is. Follow me!
- Edward: "That is so ridiculous we'll never get our dirt back this way!"
- Lazlo: "You're right Edward, we probably should drop the shenanigans and settle that like grownups.....Attack!!!"
- Edward: (disguised as a tree) "I am a poor little tree who has lost his soil..oh that is so ridiculous! Why do I have to be the tree?!"
- (Gretchen slams the door on Edward's face.)
- Samson: (to the Squirrel Scouts) You've got POOR FASHION SENSE!
- (Patsy, Nina, and Gretchen become angry)
- Samson: Stand back she's gonna blow!
- (the spa blows up and dirt flies onto the Bean Scouts)
- Clam: Animals! (A short pause) Ugly animals!