|Season 3, Episode 11|
|Air Date||August 22, 2006|
|Storyboard by||John Infantino|
|Written by||Kent Osborne|
|Directed by||Russell Calabrese|
|Sweet Dream Baby||Spacemates|
Dirt Nappers is the eleventh episode of season three and the episode on the series.
The episode begins when Samson gets a new vacuum cleaner and sucks up all of the dirt in camp. Instead of making Camp Kidney clean, most Bean Scouts have gotten injured trying to play outside. Nurse Leslie does a little research and finds out that without the dirt or their flies, Chip & Skip will lay dormant for a century. So the Bean Scouts go over to Acorn Flats to receive their dirt back. In which the Squirrel Scouts will not let them have the dirt back (because it is for their new spa), so Samson and the other Bean Scouts tried different tactics to retrieve their dirt (which all failed). However, Samson comes up with an idea by insulting the Squirrel Scouts about their ugly faces. The plan works and the Squirrel Scouts begin pelting the Bean Scouts with mud. As the last resort, Samson insults the Squirrel Scouts about their poor fashion sense, causing the Squirrel Scouts to explode with rage and release the last mud. With their mud back, the Bean Scouts restore Camp Kidney back to normal and Lazlo orders Samson to never do something like that again.
- Angelic Choir - Jim Rattigan
- Hopping Along - Patricia Cory
- Lighting The Fuse (A) - Dick Walter
- Lighting The Fuse (B) - Dick Walter
- Housewives Choice - Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin
- Evil Alien Attack 1 [#15] - Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin
- Ho, Ho, Ho! - Dick Walter
- Editor's Falling Over (F) - Dick Walter
- Editor's Falling Over (B) Dick Walter
- Bowler Hats - David Farnon
- Dead March 2 - Alfred Kluten
- Link (R) - Patricia Cory
- Heavenly Voices (B) - David Farnon
- Burglar Bill - Andrew Hall
- Dramatic Impact 5 - Ivor Slaney
- My Old Kentucky Home - Robert White and George Weigand
- Reckless Rufus - Jerry Burnham, Stephen Wade and Tom Layton
- Cradle Song - Fiachra Trench and Johannes Brahms
- Drama Link (E) - Hubert Clifford
- Adventure Fanfare 3 - Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin
- Clown's Walk B - Otto Sieben
- Man About Town - Laurie Johnson
- Link (X) - Patricia Cory
- Hide and Seek - Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin
- Fanfare - Robert Sharples
- Apalachian Banjo Duel - Larry Hochman
- Shock Stinger [#86] - Kevin Hiatt and Charles Blaker
- Command Post 1 - Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin
- Bossa Cubana - Gerhard Narholz
- It shows that the Squirrel Scouts have a spa.
- Scoutmaster Lumpus, Jane Doe, Ms. Mucus, Commander Hoo Haw, Chef Heimlich McMuesli, and Slinkman do not appear in this episode.
- This is the only time any Bean Scout has insulted the Squirrel Scouts.
- Edward: Well, sleeptime fellas. See you next century
- Samson: (yells) (off-on screen) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! I know where the dirt is. Follow me!
- Edward: "That is so ridiculous we'll never get our dirt back this way!"
- Lazlo: "You're right Edward, we probably should drop the shenanigans and settle that like grownups.....Attack!!!"
- Edward: (disguised as a tree) "I am a poor little tree who has lost his soil..oh that is so ridiculous! Why do I have to be the tree?!"
- (Gretchen slams the door on Edward's face.)
- Samson: (to the Squirrel Scouts) You've got POOR FASHION SENSE!
- (Patsy, Nina, and Gretchen become angry)
- Samson: Stand back she's gonna blow!
- (the spa blows up and dirt flies onto the Bean Scouts)
- Clam: Animals! (A short pause) Ugly animals! (gets mud in his face)