|I've Never Bean in a Sub|
|Season 2, Episode 13|
|Air Date||March 3, 2006|
|Storyboard by||John Infantino|
|Written by||Kent Osborne|
|Directed by||Brian Sheesley|
|Dead Bean Drop||The Great Snipe Hunt|
I've Never Bean in a Sub is the thirteenth episode of season two and the episode on the series.
The Jelly Trio try to raise money for a submarine, by selling expired beans after a small argument with the Squirrel Scouts.
- The Squirrel Scouts sell Squirrel Scout cookies.
- The pub guys and the beef lumberjack staff from Prickly Pining Dining return as spectators of the Bean Stacker: Lazlo.
- It's revealed that Lazlo has an insane talent on bean stacking.
- Credits: The Beans get pedestrians crossing over them...literally.
- Old Turtle: Still the champ! Still the champ!
- Beaver: There's a monkey outside...(Bar guys growl)...and he's stacking beans! (Bar guys cheer)
- Patsy: He's dreamy...
- Ms. Mucus: He's killed our business!
- Ms. Mucus: Well Were Back In Business
- Lazlo: No deal.
- Edward (who was writing S.S. EDWARD on the submarine): WHAT?!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.