|It's No Picnic|
|Season 1, Episode 8|
|Air Date||July 22, 2005|
|Written by||Joe Murray and Mark O'Hare (story)|
|Directed by||Russell Calabrese|
|Parasitic Pal||The Weakest Link|
It's No Picnic is the eighth episode of season one and the eighth episode on the series.
After some rain, the Bean Scouts are about to play in a mud puddle but the Squirrel Scouts are in it and they say the puddle is theirs. Lumpus, who is in love with Ms. Doe, goes across Leaky Lake to Acorn Flats and Ms. Mucus shoots watermelons from the lookout tower at his boat. Lumpus and Slinkman and their boat sinks, and when they arrive Lumpus asks Ms. Doe to a picnic and so she decides to have the Bean and Squirrel Scouts have a picnic together (Lumpus meant just the two of them). The Bean Scouts have pine cone sittings all the time even with each other Lumpus is annoyed like the Bean Scouts. They are all sitting at a long table and a food fight eventually begins between the Squirrel Scouts and the Bean Scouts. After the food fight, the pine cone-sitting contest began as a battle to see who gets the mud puddle. During the pine cone sitting competition, Ping-Pong, Dave, Samson, Raj bottoms hurt so bad it shows their bottoms Raj was in the most pain. However, Lazlo and Patsy Smiles are unaffected and remain completely still. As it comes down to the final two, Lazlo begins to notice he is having hallucinations (because Patsy is using her love for Lazlo to her advantage), thus making him lose. After the match, Patsy checks on Lazlo before taking off for the mud puddle. The episode concludes with the mud puddle completely dried up and the scouts arguing for a tree that eventually falls on Lumpus.
- Miss Mcclouds Reel - Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin
- The Petulant Penguin - Dennis Farnon
- Tympup A - Sammy Burdson and John Charles Fiddy
- Mud Bathing - Otto Sieben and John Charles
- Colonial March - Larry Hochman
- Bugle Fanfare - Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin
- Sweet And Lovely - Alan Braden
- Tread Carefully - Keith Papworth
- Synchrostings - Part 11 - Trevor Duncan
- Glory Road - Sam Fonteyn
- Railroad Hoedown - Harry Bluestone and Emil Cadkin
- Spaghetti Cowboy - Jakko Jakszyk
- This was the first appearance of the Squirrel Scouts, Jane Doe and Miss Mucus.
- This episode aired on "Cartoon Network On-Demand" through Comcast on July 15, 2005.
- This is the list of scouts that have been eliminated in the following order. Also, note some scouts' elimination were never been show.
- Patsy: Did you do something to your hair, Lazlo?
- Lumpus: Ooooh,that is a tender area.
- Raj: Look! Lazlo's still sitting on the pine cone!
- Dave: Just like Napoleon!
- Lumpus: (holding flowers) Yoo-Hoo! Miss Doe, Is that you? (tree is about to break) Uh-Oh! (cuts to black, episode ends.)