|Lazlo's First Crush|
|Season 4, Episode 15|
|Air Date||July 25, 2007|
|Storyboard by||Piero Piluso|
|Written by||John Infantino and Piero Piluso Merriwether Williams, Steve Little, and Kaz (story)|
|Directed by||Brian Sheesley|
|Tour Wars||Livin' La Vida Lumpus|
Lazlo's First Crush is the fifteenth episode of season four and the ninety-first episode on the series.
Lazlo and Raj both fall in love with a "mermaid" in Leaky Lake, and compete in various contests to see who's more worthy to be with her.
- Throughout this episode, Raj keeps saying "dude".
- When the cabin is being filled with water, it does not pour out through the windows.
- This is the only episode where either Raj or Lazlo falls in love.
- Lazlo could have easily just simply walk through the bars as the gaps between them were far too wide to keep him trapped. He eventually does so when he and Raj contemplate on how to settle their love dispute.
- Throughout the episode, Harold doesn't wear any pants.
- This is the last episode where Raj acts selfishly in the series.
- Moral: You shouldn’t let something come between you and a friend, even when you’re in love.
- Lazlo: "I'm in love with a mermaid!"
- Raj: "That's great, dude."
- Raj: "Well, I LOVE HER TOO, DUDE!"
- Lazlo: "WHAT?!"