|Living La Vida Lumpus|
|Season 4, Episode 16|
|Air Date||July 25, 2007|
|Storyboard by||Kim Roberson|
|Written by||Cosmo Sergurson and Kim Roberson Merriwether Williams, Steve Little, and Kaz (story)|
|Directed by||Russell Calabrese|
|Lazlo's First Crush||Samson's Mail Fraud|
Living La Vida Lumpus is the sixteenth episode of season four and the ninety-second episode on the series.
After some convincing from Lumpus, Lazlo starts to dislike Camp Kidney. Lumpus initially likes 'the new Lazlo', but when Lazlo becomes too much like Lumpus, Lumpus consults with Raj and Clam to return Lazlo to his delightful, optimistic self.
Lumpus convinces Lazlo that the camp is horrible.
- The title of the episode is a reference to the song Livin' La Vida Loca by Ricky Martin
- This is only episode where Lazlo acts negative temlyporally.
- Credits: Samson gives the mail to Lumpus then Lumpus opens Edward's package which has chocolate sweets and Lazlo and Lumpus eat them and they chat about the sweets aren’t allowed at Camp Kidney and every fun thing that Lumpus forbade.
- Lazlo (to Edward): Doofus says "What?"
- Edward: What? (realizes he's been tricked) Grrr! Real mature, Lazlo.
- Raj (to Lazlo): Lazlo what is happened around here you do not like pie and you go drink the disgusting bean juice, but you don't even like coffee
- Chef McMuesil: Cream or sugar?
- Lumpus: Nope
- Raj: See I told you. Now come on.
- Lumpus (to Slinkman): You cooled his first! I’m the one who asked for help.
- Lumpus: When the bow breaks, the cradle will fall, and off goes the baby OUT OF MY LIFE!!!