|Living La Vida Lumpus|
|Season 4, Episode 16|
|Air Date||July 25, 2007|
|Storyboard by||Kim Roberson|
|Written by||Cosmo Sergurson and Kim Roberson Merriwether Williams, Steve Little, and Kaz (story)|
|Directed by||Russell Calabrese|
|Lazlo's First Crush||Samson's Mail Fraud|
Living La Vida Lumpus is the sixteenth episode of season four and the ninety-second episode on the series.
After some convincing from Lumpus, Lazlo starts to dislike Camp Kidney. Lumpus initially likes 'the new Lazlo', but when Lazlo becomes too much like Lumpus, Lumpus consults with Raj and Clam to return Lazlo to his delightful, optimistic self.
Lumpus convinces Lazlo that the camp is horrible.
- The title of the episode might be refers to the song Livin' La Vida Loca by Ricky Martin
- This is only episode where Lazlo acts negative temporally.
- Credits: Samson gives the mail to Scoutmaster Lumpus an Edward’s package and into the package it has chocolate sweets and Lazlo and Lumpus eat that, and they chat about the sweets aren’t allowed at Camp Kidney, and all kind of funny things that Lumpus forbidden in Camp Kidney, at same time.
- Lazlo (to Edward): Doofus says "What?"
- Edward: What? (realizes he's been tricked) Grrr! Real mature, Lazlo.
- Raj (to Lazlo): Lazlo what is happened around here you do not like pie and you go drink the disgusting bean juice, but you don't even like coffee
- Chef McMuesil: Cream or sugar?
- Lumpus: Nope
- Raj: See I told you. Now come on.
- Lumpus (to Slinkman): You cooled his first! I’m the one who asked for help.