|Season 2, Episode 19|
|Air Date||June 14, 2006|
|Storyboard by||Antonine Guilbaud|
|Directed by||Lindsey Pollard|
|Irreconcilable Dungferences||Tomato Paste|
Mascot Madness is the nineteenth episode of season two and the episode on the series.
- When Raj and Clam are doing the jumping beans act Edward acts like he hates it but in the next scene he is seen clapping and cheering.
- Jelly Beans: Jumping Beans
- Samson: Penguin Snow Buddy
- Dave and Ping Pong: Living clothesline
- Chip and Skip: Tribute to Scoutmaster Lumpus (A giant head of Lumpus attached to a foldable tube, as well as hidden flame-throwers inside the nostrils).
- Edward: Duke Of Lice
Ms. Mucus is dressed like a Viking in the Mascot Competition.
Edward: (as the Duke of lice) No-one gets under your skin like I do! Raj: Ooh! I'll say!
Raj: (After Edward threatens to show his drawing of them in the Marshmallow shack to Scoutmaster Lumpus) This is not good! Clam: Neither's his drawing.
Lazlo: I'll be the candy! I'll be the fudge! And you Scoutmaster Lumpus you'll be the judge!
Edward: Why can't that monkey just be bored and spiritless like the rest of us? I bet he's marching off on some mission that will hog all of Lumpus's attention. Well he's not going to edge me out this time!
Nina: There goes our camp spirit. Gretchen: Just wait until next year!
(Scoutmaster Lumpus looks at the enlarged figure of himself) Lumpus: Boy is that thing ugly.
Clam: Bad drawing!