|Miss Fru Fru|
|Season 2, Episode 4|
|Air Date||November 11, 2005|
|Storyboard by||Tuck Tucker|
|Written by||Mike Roth and Tuck Tucker Kaz, Steve Little, and Merriwether Williams (story)|
|Directed by||Russell Calabrese|
|No Beads, No Business||Parent's Day|
Miss Fru Fru is the fourth episode of season two and the thirtieth episode on the series.
After Jane Doe quits, the Squirrel Scouts host a Miss Fru Fru pageant to bring her back. "Be true to the Fru Fru spirit we adore and your heart will soar forever more".
Jane Doe wants to throw a Miss Fru Fru pageant, but no one is sure what it is.
- In this episode, we learn that Jane Doe was the Ms. Fru Fru pageant winner before being a scoutmistress
- This episode was the first episode that Joe Murray voiced a character, then later voiced S.M.I.T.S.
- This episode is the first episode that focus only on Squirrel Scouts.
- Lazlo is absent in this episode.
- In the scene where Nina raises her hand to fly, her dress part was blue when her dress was originally pink in this episode.
- The poem that Gretchen reads "Tree" is by Heimlich McMuesli. Heimlich McMuesli is Chef McMuesli.
- In this episode, Jill Talley did the role of Suzie, in which it is a character originally voiced by Tara Strong.
- This marks the first time Jane Doe got all ticked off.
- A difference about Patsy in this episode from the other episodes in which she is included is that her feet are smaller.
- This episode shows how Jane Doe gets into much trouble being with the scouts just like Scoutmaster Lumpus.
- Goof: this episode in the part when Ms. Doe teaches the girls about public speaking, the shot that shows their back, Patsy and Nina's tails are missing.
- Look Closely: Ms. Mucus's magazine that she is reading is "Malls of Atlanta". Atlanta is where Cartoon Network Headquarters is located.
- Ms. Jane Doe: (on intercom) Attention squirrels, attention squirrels. I thought you'd like to know something very important. This camp isn't Fru Fru, It's doo-doo! I quit! (footsteps depart, then approach) Au Revoir!
- (after crashing through a roof with a jetboat) Ms. Doe: (ticked off) You squirrels want to do fru fru your way? Well I'll give you fru fru your way. (screams) I'M FINISHED WITH ACORN FLATS FRU FRU!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quotes For Jane Doe Quits:
Jane Doe: I Am Leaving You,Henry! Because I'm Not Your Female Emperor Anymore!
Henry: Noooooooooooo! You Can't Leave Us Again!
Jane Doe: Too Bad, I Am Leaving This Place, I QUIT! [Jane Doe Drives Off when Henry Becomes Sad]
Henry: No,Jane Doe! Don't Drive Off,We Need You! [Henry starts Crying when Jane Doe Driving Off Again] WAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHH! Jane Doe,I Need You!
Zap: Uh-Oh! This Isn't Could Be Good.
Henry:Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! [Henry Continues Crying] I'm Sorry, My Female Emperor, I've Had Failed You Again! [Henry's Cry Continues Again]