|Never Bean on the Map|
|Season 4, Episode 9|
|Air Date||June 27, 2007|
|Storyboard by||John Infantino|
|Written by||Kent Osborne and John Infantino Merriwether Williams, Steve Little, and Kaz (story)|
|Directed by||Swinton O. Scott III|
|The Book of Slinkman||Harold and Raj|
Never Bean on the Map is the ninth episode of season four and the eighty-fifth episode on the series.
Lazlo champions Camp Kidney's addition to a place-mat map at a nearby restaurant.
- According to Tarson, Camp Lazlo takes place in the state of California as he said his restaurant's steaks are grown in the steak orchids of California.
- Tarson seems much nicer in this episode than in previous episodes.
- Running Gag: Lumpus spinning his tongue in motion at the mention of beef.
- Second appearance the Old bean stacking turtle. He appeared previously in Never Bean In A Sub and owned a submarine.
- Lumpus loved the kinds of beef.
[[File:|300px|link=Never Bean on the Map/Gallery]]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.