|Season 4, Episode 12|
|Air Date||July 11, 2007|
|Storyboard by||Piero Piluso|
|Written by||John Infantino and Piero Piluso Merriwether Williams, Steve Little, and Kaz (story)|
|Directed by||Brian Sheesley|
|Lumpus vs. the Volcano||Dungs in Candyland|
Nursemaster is the twelfth episode of season four and the eighty-eighth episode on the series.
Nurse Leslie feels he is not respected in camp.
- Starting with this episode, Nurse Leslie's official title at Camp Kidney is Nurse Master Leslie.
- It's learned in this episode that when Samson gets sick, his germs can cause others to at first, get sick, and then end up looking a lot like a hamster who is sick!
- This is the second episode that revolves primarily around Nurse Leslie. First was in Bear-l-y a Vacation.
- The scooters that Patsy, Nina, and Gretchen ride look similar to the Segway made by Dean Kamen.
- Lazlo: Scoutmaster Lumpus!!!
- Raj: You are a very sick man!
- Lazlo: You need to call Nurse Leslie!!
- Lumpus: And make him Nursemaster! Never!!! I'm not sick!
- Lazlo: I wish Nurse Leslie was here.
- Clam: Poor Nurse Leslie.
- Raj: I'm sure he misses us too.
- Lazlo: Why won't Lumpus Hire him back?
- Raj: Maybe Lumpus isn't sick enough.
- Lazlo: He looks really bad.
- Raj: I know somebody who looks worse
- Samson: Who took my medicine?
- Lazlo: Scoutmaster Lumpus took them.
- Samson: Scoutmaster Lumpus? Doesn't he know how sick I am?
- Raj: Why don't you show him?
- Lazlo: Up Close
- Clam: In personal.
- Samson: Scoutmaster Lumpus.
- Lumpus: Go away!
- Samson: Not without my medicine!
- Lumpus: What?! Can't you see I'm busy?!
- Samson: Can't you see I'm a walking health hazard?!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.