|Over Cooked Beans|
|Season 2, Episode 10|
|Air Date||January 27, 2006|
|Storyboard by||Cosmo Sergurson|
|Written by||Clayton McKenzie Morrow and Cosmo Sergurson Merriwether Williams and Steve Little (story)|
|Directed by||Lindsey Pollard|
|Hello Dolly||The Battle of Pimpleback Mountain|
Over Cooked Beans is the tenth episode of season two and the thirty-sixth episode on the series.
An air conditioner called Mr. Freezy Breeze falls from the sky on a hot day.
- This episode along with Hello Dolly were nominated for Emmy Awards for Outstanding Animated Program (For Programming Less Than One Hour).
- The joke with an air-conditioner randomly falling out of the sky was used in the pilot of the short lived WB series Mission Hill (Ironically Tom Kenny was the voice of the guy that dropped it).
- This episode is obviously a parody of The Gods Must Be Crazy.
- The S.M.I.T.S was also mentioned in the episode Are You There S.M.I.T.S? It's Me Samson in Over Cooked Beans.
- Goof: While escaping the angry mob, after the Jelly trio went into a tower, the tower's door lines are reverse.
- This is the second episode in which all of the campers are in their underwear. The first was Campers All Pull Pants.
- (A square-shaped object appears from the sky) Lazlo: Do you see what I see? Raj: A giant drop of rain fallen straight for us! Clam: Splash! Raj: The scoutmaster has granted our...(as the object falls closer and closer)...that's no raindrop!
- All: Look out! (Lazlo, Raj, and Clam looked, it was an air conditioner landed on a pile of laundry bags).
- Edward: Hey, when did those Jelly Cabin dweebs get an air conditioner? I'm the hottest camper in camp!
[[File:|300px|link=Over Cooked Beans/Gallery]]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.