|Season 3, Episode 8|
|Air Date||August 17, 2006|
|Storyboard by||Cosmo Sergurson|
|Written by||Clayton McKenzie Morrow and Cosmo Sergurson Merriwether Williams and Steve Little (story)|
|Directed by||Lindsey Pollard|
|Bowling for Dinosaurs||Creepy Crawly Campy|
Squirrel Seats is the eighth episode of season three and the fifty-ninth episode on the series.
When Lazlo and Patsy want to sit together on a field trip, the Bean Scouts will do anything to prevent him from making a terrible mistake.
- Camp Lazlo might take place in the Ozarks, because The Fantastic Caverns is near Camp Kidney.
- When Edward is trying to make room near Clam and Lazlo, they are what is the girls' side
- When Edward announces that every girl should move to the other side of the bus Dave and Ping Pong are not there and they couldn't have passed by because Slinkman closed the door. This is a joke in the episode because when Edward looks for a seat he confronts Dave and Ping Pong that they weren't on the field trip.
- The pamphlet that Lazlo reads says "The Geyser - Nature's Zit".
- This episode confirms that Gretchen likes Edward.
- Samson: Why Edward why?
- Edward: I don't know Samson all I know is that "girls" shouldn't be allowed on our bus.
- Samson: (weakly) Hold me.
- Patsy: Ohh Lazlo! (giggle)
- Raj: What is it, Patsy, for the 20th time?
- Patsy: Never mind!
- (Patsy, Nina, and Gretchen giggle)
- Raj: Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. Those girls are nothing well.
- Clam: Ding-dongs.
- Dave: No surprise there.
- Lazlo: Lunch is almost over. And you know how much Clam loves Vegan Fridays.
- Raj: Don't tell me he's dressed up as a stalk of celery again.
- Lazlo: Not celery...
- Samson: A girl on our side of the bus. As the sun slowly sets on my childhood, the dark suffocates me into adolescence.
- Edward (To Gretchen): Why are you lookin' at me like dat?
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.