|Season 1, Episode 6|
|Air Date||July 15, 2005|
|Storyboard by||Thurop Van Orman|
|Written by||Rick Farmiloe and Thurop Van Orman Steve Little, Martin Olson, and Merriwether Williams (story)|
|Directed by||Russsell Calabrese|
|Lights Out||Parasitic Pal|
Swimming Buddy is the sixth episode of season one and the episode on the series.
Swimming Buddy is the sixth episode of season one.
- Lazlo seems to get in trouble with all the camp counselors (even the lifeguards).
- When Raj finds out bout the a marshmallow cake, at first, he has his scout uniform. Then he has his bathing suit.
- It's revealed that there have been 2 found possibly reasons Raj couldn't swim:
- He is afraid of water
- It has been mentioned in the episode The Big Cheese, that the Kaffizzle River at his home village was acidic, thus if there was nothing they could swim in, they couldn't learn to swim, this includes Raj.
- This episode shows that Raj was afraid of water.
- Raj trigger his hiccups when he gets nervous
- This episode is last appearance of The Lifeguards
- This is the first time Lazlo, Clam, and later in the ending, Raj cross-dress as Squirrel Scouts.
Raj: (staring down the pool) It looks like a peanut!
Almondine: I haven't taken my log for a walk in a long time.
Lazlo: Take the wet sponge!
Lazlo: Cup of water....
Lazlo: A drop of water...
Raj: Ahhh! Wait.. what kind of molecule?
Lazlo: Now, repeat after me... You are one with the lake!
Raj: I am one with the lake!
Raj: I am stuck, like a salamander!
Lifeguard Pierre: "We'll give him another chance, but if he fails...you clean our socks by..uh...licking them!"Lifeguard Pierre: (Ranking Chip or Skip) Uh, sea cow.