|Taking Care of Gretchen|
|Season 3, Episode 23|
|Air Date||February 16, 2007|
|Storyboard by||John Infantino|
|Written by||Kent Osborne|
|Directed by||Lindsey Pollard|
|The Bean Tree||Scoop of the Century|
Taking Care of Gretchen is the twenty-third episode of season three and the episode on the series.
- When Lazlo looked through the window during the end credits, the scenes were clips from the following episodes:
- Color Goof: Shortly after Gretchen smashes into the flag pole, if you look carefully, Edward's eyes are white instead of blue.
- Goof: After Lazlo takes the "hit" intended for Gretchen from Edward's t-shirt cannon, it can be clearly seen that the t-shirt says I'm A Jerk. When Lazlo looks at it, he reads, I Am A Jerk, and the wording has also changed, only to switch back afterwards.
- Ending Credits: Lazlo looks through the restaurant window and keeps gasping before a various clip of the show from season three is shown, than he sighs with relief.
- The second time We see Nina's real Eyes. (the first in 'Beans are from Mars'.)
- The first and last appearance of Gretchen's grandmother in this episode.
- There was a spaghetti and hideout place called Al Cazones. The name is a parody to infamous mobster Al Capone.
- Even though Edward was the one who won the race, Gretchen became angry with Lazlo