|Taking Care of Gretchen|
|Season 3, Episode 23|
|Air Date||February 16, 2007|
|Storyboard by||John Infantino|
|Written by||Kent Osborne|
|Directed by||Lindsey Pollard|
|The Bean Tree||Scoop of the Century|
Taking Care of Gretchen is the twenty-third episode of season three and the episode on the series.
Then as Gretchen and Edward fight over the pops then Lazlo Raj Clam stared at Edward Edward and Gretchen bulks their arms and then they go for a race then edward wins the race Lazlo laughs at Gretchen then Gretchen Gets Angry and energed or turns Red Lazlo hires Samson to protect him from Gretchen.
- When Lazlo looked through the window during the end credits, the scenes were clips from the following episodes:
- Creepy Crawly Campy (Raj taking off his hazmat helmet)
- Sweet Dream Baby (Lumpus still asleep with his glasses covered by cut-out eyes)
- Temper Tee Pee (Slinkman starting a checkers tournament)
- Bear-l-y a Vacation (The bear using Nurse Leslie as deodorant)
- Radio Free Edward (The yetis starting their radio show)
- Squirrel Scout Slinkman (Slinkman in the squirrel scout outfit from his makeover)
- Color Goof: Shortly after Gretchen smashes into the flag pole, if you look carefully, Edward's eyes are white instead of blue.
- Goof: After Lazlo takes the "hit" intended for Gretchen from Edward's t-shirt cannon, it can be clearly seen that the t-shirt says I'm A Jerk. When Lazlo looks at it, he reads, I Am A Jerk, and the wording has also changed, only to switch back afterwards.
- Ending Credits: Lazlo looks through the restaurant window and keeps gasping before a various clip of the show from season three is shown, than he sighs with relief.
- The second time We see Nina's real Eyes. (the first in 'Beans are from Mars'.)
- The first and last appearance of Gretchen's grandmother in this episode.
- There was a spaghetti and hideout place called Al Cazones. The name is a parody to infamous mobster Al Capone.
- Even though Edward was the one who won the race, Gretchen became angry and turns energed and red with Lazlo