|The Book of Slinkman|
|Season 4, Episode 8|
|Air Date||June 20, 2007|
|Storyboard by||Eddie Trigueros|
|Written by||Kaz and Eddie Trigueros Merriwether Williams, Steve Little, and Kaz (story)|
|Directed by||Russell Calabrese|
|Ed's Benedict||Never Bean on the Map|
The Book of Slinkman is the eighth episode of season four and the eighty-fourth episode on the series.
Due to a mailing error, Slinkman receives the Squirrel Scout Handbook. The camp turns upside down with all the new rules.
Slinkman follows the "Squirrel Scout Manual Book".
- The Squirrel Scouts seem to have to avoid the whole entire Camp Kidney, according to the "Squirrel Scout" handbook.
- While Edward wearing his dress, he was taller than Lazlo when he's usually shorter.
- Plot hole: the Squirrel scout handbook could have simply just ruled avoid Bean scouts, rather just each individual scout.
- Lazlo: Mr. Slinkman, where would are society be without books? Think of the notebook, think of the phone book... and the most greatest book of all... THE COMIC BOOK!
- Slinkman: [talking about a great scout] That was back when beans were beans. Way back... last week.
- Edward: Well whaddaya know... Avoid Samson! Samson: Shut up! Edward: Avoid Raj! Avoid Clam! Avoid The Dungs! Avoid The Loons!
[[File:|300px|link=The Book of Slinkman/Gallery]]