|Season 1, Episode 11|
|Air Date||August 5, 2005|
|Storyboard by||Carey Yost|
|Written by||Clayton McKenzie Morrow and Carey Yost Steve Little, Martin Olson, and Merriwether Williams (story)|
|Directed by||Swinton O. Scott III|
|Lumpy Treasure||Marshmallow Jones|
Tree Hugger is the eleventh episode of season one and the eleventh episode on the series.
The Jelly Beans try to convince Scoutmaster Lumpus not to chop down a rare tree called the Migrating Mulberry Tree.
Lumpus when they he try to catch the elusive "Migrating Mulberry," a wandering tree that only visits the region once every 100 years.
- When Lazlo is reading about the "tree-be-gone" ritual, he's holding the book upside down.
- In the beginning of this episode, when Lazlo, Raj, and Clam all say "It's not?" in unison, Raj's mouth does not move.
- When Lazlo takes off Lumpus's hat to put on the tribal hat, his head is rounded instead of bumpy as usual.
- When Scoutmaster Lumpus is marrying the Migrating Mulberry Tree, behind Lazlo, Samson looks normal. However, on one shot, he looks different.
- Lazlo's Tree-Be-Gone Ritual:
- Holding two twigs for a long time.
- Drinking a mixture of pine cone eggs and rock milk.
- Hitting the sweat lodge.
- Jump off the dock into Leaky Lake.
- Dance on hot coals.
- Throw all saw, axes, and other power tools into Leaky Lake.
- Wear a blindfold.
- Marry the migrating mulberry tree.
- Clam: Murderer!!
- Lazlo: Now repeat after me. I am a tree.
- Lumpus: I am a tree.
- Lazlo: Tree, tree, tree!
- Lumpus: Tree, tree, tree.
- Lazlo: Goodie for me!
- Lumpus: Goodie for me.
- Lazlo: Wait here.
- Lumpus: Wait here.
- Lumpus: All around the Mulberry tree, the moose chases the monkey.
- Slinkman:Uh Sir, since it's the final one of its kind maybe you might not wanna chop the ...
- Lumpus:Slinkman, if you don't help me with this, I'll take away Mr. Squishy again. (Slinkman's eyes retract)
- Scoutmaster Lumpus: Lazlo, look what you done, you scared it away!
- Lazlo: I love you, Sir.
- Scoutmaster Lumpus: Oh, thank you, Sir, I... Oh, no you don't!