|Season 3, Episode 6|
|Air Date||July 26, 2006|
|Storyboard by||J.G. Quintel|
|Written by||Mike Roth|
|Directed by||Russell Calabrese|
|Beans in Toyland||Bowling for Dinosaurs|
Where's Clam is the sixth episode of season three and the episode on the series.
When Raj loses Clam in the forest, he covers his mistake by telling Lazlo that Clam is now invisible.
- Listen Closely: You can hear the chorus of Camptown Races when Lazlo spills the invisible ink.
- We once again see hints of Clam's genius from Prodigious Clamus by him creating a "Log Car."
- Throughout the whole episode, the characters (especially Lazlo) featured both of their upper and lower teeth shown or mostly the lower teeth shown.
- Third time when Raj is being selfish.
- Lumpus: Slinkman!!
- Raj: Eeh! This wood is hurting me. Eeh! I think I'm getting a callus! EEEH!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.